Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend Update...

Was a good weekend overall. Friday night, I came home from school and played some poker. Then went to a friends house to watch the games on his projector in HD. Pretty badass. Came home with my gf to watch the Carolina game at my house. We ended up falling asleep after the game. Saturday I woke up and play some poker. Then went to the park and chilled w/ bunch of friends. The 70-80 degree weather was fucking perfect. Actually got kinda burnt out there with no shirt on. Came home and play some more poker. Ended up meeting at a friends house and getting pretty drunk before we went to a club. Stayed there until about 3, went and ate some steak and shake. Ended up back at a friends place. Today I went and played a practice round for my match tomorrow at a really nice private course. Was playing pretty easy and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My goal is to break 40, so 39 or better. If I play like I did today I should have no problem. Came home and played poker all night.

Today: +$297.55
Hands: 1,636
Site/Limit: PS/100NL

Saturday: -$129.55
Hands: 543
Site/Limit: UB/100NL

Friday: +$191.85
Hands: 576
Site/Limit: UB/100NL

March: +$354.20
Hands: 27,172

Year: +$3,041.99
Hands: 85,905

3 comments:

Malfaire said...

congrats on getting your month back together -- I think you and I both got hit in the face pretty hard during March.

And get off my left. ;-D

Question: have you take lessons at all? I'm looking for a good $200NL coach; not sure if Fruity goes that high yet.

CapAnson said...

Fruity does go that high and I highly recommend him.

CapAnson said...

...Oh, and way to turn things around Papa. Now, if I could get the image of you at the park with no shirt on out of my head....