Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Few hands, decent profit...

I haven't played too much in the past 2 days. Yesterday I planned on playing a decent session, but for some reason my PAHUD was not showing stats and im obviously addicted to having stats. When i first sat down, I went to look for 4 100NL tables but there was no good tables on PS, UB, or FT. I ended up sitting at 2 200NL tables for about 15 mins on FT and won about 1/2 a buyin. Once i realized PAHUD wasn't going to work I tried PS and UB. I played 4 100nl tables on both sites for about 15 mins each. I could not get PAHUD to work but still gained a decent profit.

Tonight I played for about 45 minutes after work. I do not play after midnight (my game suffers from fatigue that late on weeknights) and i didn't get home from work until around 10:45ish. I played 4 tables of 100NL on PS for the 45mins and netted a pretty good profit for the small amount of hands I played. Hopefully i can keep up the numbers and climb back to even and then some.

Today: +$127.85
Hands: 319
Site/Limit: PS/100NL

Yesterday: +$195.20
Hands: 200
Site/Limit: FT/200NL, PS/100NL, UB/100NL

March: -$823.10
Year: +$1864.69

3 comments:

Malfaire said...

yo papa, what's your stars SN so i can stay the F outta your way? :-)

Neb said...

colluders!

I wonder why PAHUD wasn't work for you, papa. I do have some weird bugs on FTP that sometimes one table would not register.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.