Saturday, March 10, 2007

Turn around?

Ok, so first off some life stuff...my golf team had our first match of the year on thursday against our cross town rivals. They are horrible usually and we don't play them much as we are 4a and they are 3a. I come into the match feeling really good....

Hole #1: Perfect tee shot down the center of a short par 4. Nerves kill me and i blade a sw over the green ob, drop another ball, knock it to 10ft and 2 putt for double bogey. +2

#2: Perfect 4iron off the tee on this dogleg par 5. Perfect 3 wood on my second shot but hits the cart path and leaves me shortsided but pin high. I leave my pitch short of the green, despite the fact that i hit it exactly how i wanted. Chip gets bad kick, 2 putt for bogey. +3

#3: Perfect 7 iron to 10 feet. Drain putt for birdie. +2

#4: Big dogleg right, i decide to get cute and cut the corner. End up in the woods, punch hits a branch and falls down. Next shot goes up in the air and hits an overhanging branch around the green, goes into the edge of the woods but i cant find it so have to rehit. Hit the same exact fucking branch but this time it falls straight down. Pitch up to about 15 feet, 2 putt for 8! +6

#5: Perfect 4 iron off tee, wedge to center of green, 2 putt par. +6

#6: Chunk the shit out of GW off tee. Wedge just off back, 2 putt for bogey. +7

#7: Perfect 4 iron off tee, knock down 9 to about 20 feet, 2 putt par. +7

#8: Perfect driver off tee, wedge to about 10 feet, 2 putt par. +7

#9: Driver wayyy right into 8 fway, 9 iron to right of green, chip up, make putt +7.

42! Thats horrible at this course. The only holes that killed me were 1 and 4.

Ok so now to poker. Shit just hasnt been dropping my way. I got a friend to rail me for awhile on FT last night and he can attest to my bad luck. Every possbile bad situation comes up and i end up on the losing end. Calling stations catching hands....etc...its kinda bad. I played some today and managed to finish up 2 buyins but just pissed that all back on UB. Most of it when i flopped a set, and get all in on the turn when he turns an over set. That hand puts me at even....very frustrating...

Today: -$30.00 (-50$ from NL, +25$ from PLO)
Hands: 2,674(NL only)
Site/Limit:UB/100NL, PS/100NL, FT/100NL, UB/50PLO

Yesterday:+234.30 (SHIPIT)
Hands:1,262
Site/Limit: FT/100NL, UB/100NL

March: -827.90 (DOH!)
Hands: 15,633

Year: +1,800.45
Hands: 74,366

(I'm gonna stick to 4 tabling 100NL for the rest of March and hopefully I can grind it back up to even or a small profit....i need a big run here shortly! Also I think i'm gonna try and get 1k UB points so i can convert for like 50$ and I'm gonna get PTO so I can track my omaha stats. Want to get into some omaha because apparently its dead money...SHIPIT $$$$)

1 comment:

Malfaire said...

Hang in there. If your Feb $100NL numbers are any indication, you'll make all of it back and then some.