Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spring Break

I had a post typed out the other night explaining all of this but ofcourse I hit publish and an error occured, hit back and nothings there...very gay...

But Im on spring break right now. Starting out in Wilmington for now. Staying at my brothers place from Friday until Tuesday. Tuesday Im headin down to Myrtle Beach and staying at my gfs place..

Woke up at 430 this morning and went out on the family boat. Went out about 40 miles to the Gulf Stream. Still too cold for much trolling so we bottom fished all day. Saw a wide variety of fish. Caught mostly pink snappers and grunts. Pulled in 2 gag groupers that were too short to keep and 2 red groupers that were keepers. A friend reeled in a 6 foot moray eel that was pretty cool to see. Caught a few sharks and an amberjack as well.

As for March, I think I ended up about $250 but Im not sure of exact numbers. I am on my brothers laptop and do not have access to my PT or Excel stats. I hope to jump into some 1/2 when I get home next Friday or Saturday. Really want to earn enough FPPs on PS to order the 20" monitor. I should be able to do it quite easily 2-4 tabling 1/2.

April Goals:-Play 25k hands (usually 30k but will not be able to start until April 7th when I get back from SB
-Play 10k hands at 200NL and 15k at 100NL.
-Ofcourse, have a winning month.


Here's me with the red grouper I caught.





Here's my brother and I with the grouper we caught (yes we're twins).


1 comment:

Malfaire said...

Nice catch. I used to hit Myrtle with my fam waaaaaaay back. Loved that place.

Question for you: I'm thinking that I just might hit up UB to get more used to aggressive games where 3-betting is more of the norm than at Stars. What's your decision for playing at UB vs. Stars? Do you think it's fishier even though it's generally more aggro?