Sunday, March 4, 2007

March starting well...

So far, March has been going pretty good. The first day I mixed some 200NL on both PS and UB. I was up about 4 buyins quickly on PS but ended up only about 2.5BI there. I then played some UB and dropped a little over a buyin there. On the 2nd, I played a little over 1k hands of PS 200NL. Finished up a little less than a buyin there. This morning, a little hungover, I played about 900 hands 5 tabling 100NL on UB. I ended up 3 buyins there...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


(Sorry for small pic, just cuts it off if I go any larger. Does anyone know how to host a picture somewhere so that it provides a smaller picture that can be clicked on and just shows a white page with the picture on it? I use photobucket, but it just takes you to the login screen when you click the image....where do others host their pictures besides photobucket and fileshack?)

1 comment:

imdabestatpoker said...

if you go to "start" on the bottom left corner, then programs, then system tools, then paint. paint will let you host the picture. I hope this helps;)

Keep up with the blog!

-imda