Thursday, March 1, 2007

Feb stats and 200NL

When i got home from golf practice today, UB was down for some reason. I really felt like playing some 200nl but UB was down so opened up 3 tables of 200nl on FT. I played 650 hands and was +120$. UB then started working so opened up 3 tables there. I played 500 hands there at +340$. Overall, I felt i played very well for my first time playing more than 2 tables of 200NL.

February was a very good month overall. I played almost soley cash games and managed to log 29k hands, which is a little over 1k/day which isnt bad. I took several days off and only played a limited amount other days. I feel like i could easily play 40k hands in March. 26k of the hands were at 100NL where I had a winrate of 4.9bb/100, which is pretty good overall. I also earned about 550$ (Not including tonight session) of RB which i will be cashing out to save. Here is a pic of my stats since Feb 1.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Hand#1:http://www.pokerhand.org/?865483
I had the player marked as a donk, which he obviously was. The board was kind of draw heavy, and with 2 players behind me, i felt i had to raise here. He did the dirty work for with his TPSK. fwaaaaaatchhaaa....

January: +$3,904.29
February: +$2,294.48
------------
Year: +$6198.77

No comments: