Sunday, March 18, 2007

This weekends poker=blah

Blah...Friday I only played a few hands and just ran into several gay hands so i just quit so I didn't tilt. I ended up goin to a friends apartment that night with the intentions of getting drunk...when we got there they had less beer than expected so I just chilled and watched some basketball games...ended up watching the Lakers game with Kobe dominating until about 1:30 then i came home. Played some HU on FT when i got home and ended up about 2 buyins there. The HU there is really soft and i wouldnt mind playing it more often.

Saturday was a pretty good day and I logged a bunch of hands on UB. There was an unusual amount of donks playing for UB which is usually stacked with regulars. I love playing on UB because of the rakeback. I wish my RB would work for full tilt but its gay and doesnt. Once i get my laptop for college i will probably make a new account and get rakeback on there. I celebrated St. Pattys day in style on saturday night and well into sunday morning. Hung out with my girlfriend for awhile then went to the same apartment as friday night. Took a few shots of brunnettes razz when i got there then just drank some sprite/brunnettes mixed. Played a lot of beer pong with this mix and ended up playing pretty good...went to bed abuot 4:30 and got up at about 9...

Went to Dicks (sporting goods) with a few friends from the golf team that were at the party when we woke up. Bought some new golf shoes and a glove. We then went to Waffle House and chowed down at about 11. Our waitress was fucking retarted. My brother got a waffle and a hashbrown which shoulda been like 4$ but on the ticket it said 2.45+1.40=$2.35. Dont know how the hell she managed to get less than just the waffle but whatever, guess thats why shes working at waffle house dumb bitch (she was slow and didnt bring my friend his waffle till we were leaving haha)...so i came home and didnt feel tired.

For some stupid reason i brought up 2 tables of 200NL on UB. As usual the tables were quite fishy but i could not hit a fucking hand to save my life. I then proceeded to get my KK cracked twice for a fullbuyin each time by the same donk. He was like 35/10 over 100+ hands. One time He flops 2 pr w/KQ and the other time he flops a set on a Q84 flop with 44. My luck just seems to absolutely suck at 200nl. Its so frustrating to sit a table full of donks and miss every AK preflop, every draw, QQ getting minraised on Kxx flops. Just sick...I then semi tilted and played some 100NLHU on FT. I lost 2 buyins there, but one to a big missed draw (second pair+fd vs TPshitK) and one i got sucked out on for 1/2 a buyin. I played some more tonight and got back to even at the HU tables for the day...Tonight I also played some 100NL on PS and played ok. Didnt get much action on my big hands but still turned a slight profit...good thing or the day woulda been even worse lol...

Overall ive put myself back in the pitts this weekend. Gotta grind it out the rest of the month in hopes of breaking even...I can easily do it just gotta stick to 100NL and play smart, not when Im tired/hungover and angry (after a poor day at the golf course).

I reached GoldStar status on PS today and now have 16,500FPPs. Since I reached GoldStar, i will get twice as many points and should be able to build up quickly. I think I'm going to use them on the Samsung 20" LCD monitor which is only 28,000FPPs. I should be able to get that within a month or so...would be pretty sweet. I would save up for the 24" but its 40k more FPPs which would take awhile. I guess the FPPs are a sort of rakeback in a way. They do have some pretty sweet accessories and shit that aren't even too hard to get. Here's a pic of the monitor that costs 28k which i plan on getting...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today: -$390.60
Hands: 1,763
Site/Limit: UB/200NL, PS,FT/100NL, FT/100NLHU

Yesterday: +$416.45
Hands: 1,956
Site/Limit: UB/100NL, FT/100NLHU

Friday: -$292.60
Hands: 395
Site/Limit: PS/100NL

March: -$627.10
Hands: 22,019

Year: +$2,060.69
Hands: 80,752

1 comment:

imdabestatpoker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.