Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January...

Overall was a very successful month...I started the month with $2770.24 in my UB account and $443.21 in my PS account. On UB I won a feed for a 100+9 ticket and used those TD's towards other tournies. I also finished 6th in a 20$ tourney for 132$. On PS I won the 3$r early on for 4416$, and also won a seat to the Sunday Million via DS. I played in the SM and came very close to the money but did not cash. I played a bunch of other tournies on both sites with little results. This is where the majority of the money i lost this month was, MTTs.

SNG wise, i didnt play too many. I was down about 100$ in SNGs on PS and up about 50$ on UB. I spent the majority of my time playing cash games this month. I came into the month playing 50nl only on UB (way over rolled) and no cash games on Stars. Now i am 4 tabling both but have been on a horrible run of late. I still finished up on the month about 250$ in cash games across both sites. I did take a few shots at 200nl (I have the roll but want to beat 100nl first) and dropped 300$ there over 1k hands. I managed to play 29,800 hands overall this month and I am very pleased with this. Although my results struggled due to the negative end of variance, i hope to come back strong next month. Overall I am very pleased with my start to 2007 and I am well on my way to my goal of 25,000.

Total Overall: $7117.74
Change: +$3904.29
Goal: $17882.26

2 comments:

imdabestatpoker said...

lol, its a good thing for that MTT you won...

CapAnson said...

Glad to hear you had a good moth despite running stagnant at the cash tables. Keep it up brotha!!!