Thursday, January 11, 2007

Day 4...

Didn't do much yesterday...After school i went to my girlfriends and hung out with her for awhile...went and got some dinner and came home about 10...had to do an entire project for my world geography class when i got home but i was done at about 11....I then played a 45 minute session of 100nl on PS...played well i thought and won a buy-in...Not really any interesting hands just basic poker...

Tonight i have to work which is very bad...i hate work....i work at a local Chick-Fil-A (kind of "high class" fast food) as a cook...i work for about 5.5 hours making $6.50 an hour...i really hate working when i know i could be sitting at home playing poker and making a lot more money...my mom makes me do it though because i need to for a future resume and "to learn responsibility." Oh well. Many people think im a slacker at work bc i have no motivation....a lot of people think im a slacker in general but actually im not...Im 9th in my senior class of 462 and have only made 1 B in high school...f the haters..

Goal: $25,000
PS:$5,148.32
UB: $3,131.64
--------------
Total:$8,269.96
Change: +$105.80
Distance to Goal:$16,730.04

No comments: