Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Bad run..

I've ran really poorly the past few days on stars. I have played 2,185 hands of 100$NL at 21.51/16.98 and lost 623.65$. I feel like i've been playing well but i haven't seen the results. Obviously a little variance and no biggie. I had to cut my sessions short the past 2 nights because i really felt signs of TILT coming on and i started playing really poorly. Tonight i hope to get in some 100NL on PS and try and get these stats back up!

Hand #1: http://www.pokerhand.org/?726725
Ok i posted this hand on CR's and have gotten mixed reviews. Several people think that the Ah will fold and im only getting called by 88, but i disagree. At these stakes people look at their cards and say "Ive got the nut flush! He doesnt have a FH" and thats if their even smart enough to realize the FH potential. I really feel like the Ah and possibly the Kh are paying me off here. Ofcourse the other bigstack calls with 88. I honestly don't know what he was planning on doing here with 88? I really didnt see this one coming but oh well...2 buyins gone!

Hand #2: http://www.pokerhand.org/?726734
Ok so i pick up AK in the sb and make a standard raise. The player in the BB hadn't got too outta hand and i'd been playing fairly aggro. I felt like the RR because he had not RR anyone the entire session. I elect to call and see a flop. Even though i didn't hit the flop its a very good one, so i check with the intentions of C/R fairly large. I check and he way overpushes. At first glance i was going to fold the hand but i felt like i had 15 solid outs. I was right and was a 55% favorite on the flop, but failed to hit....doh!

Hand #3:http://www.pokerhand.org/?726746
I had a note on the guy that said he couldn't fold an overpair so i decided to set mine. This was a perfect flop minus the flush draw. I raised in order to get the 3 players behind out if they were on a FD. When he RR i know he has an overpair and happily throw the rest of my $ in. Sweet 2 outer.....hell yea

Goal: $25,000
PS:$4,749.77
UB: $3,131.64
--------------
Total:$7,871.41
Distance to Goal:$17,128.59

No comments: