Saturday, February 3, 2007

February off to a good start...

So I've decided that i'm going to concentrate most of my play on UB simply because of the RakeBack and the UltimatePoints bonus they have...I can easily obtain enough points within the week to get $50+ from this promotion wish is very sweet...also i get 30% Rakeback which is sweet...not including todays sessions, i have about 150$ sitting in rakeback and i think i get that on the 15th of each month...i think i'm going to start withdrawing all of the money i make from rakeback and keeping it for myself...the only problem with playing strictly UB is the fact that there is lots of regulars but most play abc poker and if I can avoid playing big pots with them I should do alright...I really want to get some $ on FTP because they offer rakeback as well...btw, if anyone would be willing to trade PS$ for FTP$ let me know, as i would like to do about 2k in transfers...but overall i've played 3k hands this month and im up 4 buyins on UB, down about 1/2 buyin on PS and i played some 50nl HU on ub in which im up about 2/3 of a buyin...overall im pleased with my start of the month and i hope i can keep it up for a big month...

Hand #1: http://www.pokerhand.org/?792536
VidaGuerra is one of those regulars i was talking about in which i try to avoid big pots...he/she plays at about 11/9 over 125 hands...i knew he was strong raising UTG and i planned on checking down if i missed the flop...the flop was a beauty for my hand and i was more than willing to get all of my chips in...finally luck is on my side and i scoop a nice pot...

Hand #2: http://www.pokerhand.org/?792541
This guy had been playing pretty crappy and played this hand very awkwardly...I thought he might have KK when he c/c the flop but when he led the turn with a psb, i knew my AA was good...why would he pot it in my mouth when i just bet the flop if he had the goods? his call was pretty bad but hey ill take it...

No comments: