Sunday, February 18, 2007

Poker

Things have been going quite well lately. Been playing mostly on UB but did get in about 1k hands on FTP this morning for 1.5 buyins. I havent played much this weekend but last week i really pounded it, trying to get 2000 UBpoints and getting $.075 per point instead of the usual $.05. I was able to succeed and converted my points for $160.18. This is a very nice promo (even though its been going on since Dec. I believe) and really makes me want to play there. Its a guaranteed 75$/week if you only get 1500 pts. With 2000pts/week, you are guaranteed 150$/week and 600$/month. This is very sweet and I'm def cashing all of my bonuses out. Since my last post, I have logged 10k hands, with about 9200 of them at 100nl and the other 800 at 200nl. I took a few shots on UB at 200NL and i seriously can not catch a break. I seem to run into cooler after cooler (KK vs AA obv.) and havent hit a draw. For the week I was up $830 at 100nl and down 821$ at 200nl(ugh). I broke even for the week, but really am disppointed about my 200nl stats. I played well too which is even more frustrating.

Didn't do much this weekend. Friday I just went to my GFs house and hung out with her all night. Came home around 330 and passed out hard. Woke up around 11 on sat, tried to play but was still very tired and played poorly. Then i went to the Wake Forest v. Miami game. Wake won, but tried to piss it away at the end. Last night I went to a friends house and did some partying, got a little drunk. Think I might go play some golf this afternoon, since my senior year of golf started last week. We are very pumped up about the season and have 5 retunrning seniors. Hopefully we can go pretty deep, will let post results and what not from the season. Alright Im gonna go eat some lunch. GL at the tables...

No comments: