Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Broken toe?

So i think i broke my toe today. At the very least its a massively bruised toe. A friend and I were moving a bench we sit on every morning at school when all of a sudden he dropped it. It landed straight on my big right toe and i instantly thought it was broken. Kind of sucks as we had our second day of golf practice (started last week but crappy weather cancelled all but mondays practices). I tried to play but it was almost impossible to follow through. I played alright considering, and actually made 2 pars in 6 holes. Not too bad considering i could barely walk and it was cold as shit once the sun started setting. Will post pics tomorrow of my toe. Its very big and completely black and blue. Hopefully it still looks as bad tomorrow for a picture haha...

Played some on UB when i got home from practice. Logged close to 1500 hands at 100NL. Was very up and down. Played 2 sessions and finished up 1 buy in in the first one. I got all in pre wtih QQ against a maniac only to have him flip KK. Could have been a +3 BI session. Second session was crazy from the start. 2 tables i couldnt miss, and 2 tables i couldnt hit. I played for about 2 hours and finished up $1.80 in the second session. Better than losing, and with RB its more.

No comments: