Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Funny stuff...

I got this PM on 2+2 today after that 6BI pot yesterday. But I was 6 tabling and had already sat out on my other 5 when this hand happened, wasn't even hit and running. Not to mention he played the hand absolutely HORRIBLE. I MUST be a lowlife scumbag! haha what a joke...

You won a 6 buyin pot against me today and hit and run before the big blind even hit. Two things: 1. Don't bother replying to this message because I'm blocking you and I really don't give a [censored] what you have to say. 2. You're a classless piece of [censored] who knows no poker etiquette. Learn to respect the game and your opponents you lowlife scumbag. -Sly Caveat


Played about 1000 hands on UB today at 200nl. Lost 3 buyins but had some very tough hands. In all, FUCK QQ! thats all I have to say. But played some live 100NL last night and won 75$. Going again to another place around here tonight for some more 100NL.

1 comment:

Malfaire said...

That's likely one of the funniest things I've read this month.

OMFG. AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.