Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Weekend...another excuse to drink

This weekend was pretty fun. Saturday after class I went down to Wilmington to see a bunch of friends and my brother. Started pregaming there in the dorm then ended up at a party around the corner. When we got there my brother realized he lost his phone (funny story to come). We played some beer pong and what not but the keg was floated shortly after we got there. We were promised another in 30 mins but after 45 mins of waiting, we said fuck it and decided to walk back to the dorms. We were a little drunker than we thought and ended up taking a roundabout way which took about an hour instead of the normal 20-25 mins. We got to the dorm and decided to drink a few more beers and play some GH2 (guitar hero). I ended up passing out in my girlfriends room.

So the next morning my phone rings and its Kyle (my bro who lost his phone), but I was too delerious to put 2 and 2 together. I was like nah im not answering. Finally, the 4th time he called I picked up. The following convo ensued:

Me: hello?
Lady voice: is this Kirk?
m: yea.
lv: where are you.
m:in bed.
lv: where at?
m: graham (my brothers dorm...don't know why I lied)
lv: what room?
m: 301.
lv: well im at the door let me in
m: (oh fuck) well im not there
lv: what do you mean youre not there? Where are you?
m: in a friends room...who is this?
lv: this is blah blah from the Wilmington Police Department
m: ill be right up!

Haha so I run up the stairs and meet this cop at my brothers door. She says, an old lady found your brothers phone in her mailbox this morning and called us. Why the fuck would they hand deliver that to me? that made me laugh...

Saturday we went to a friends apartment and played a lot of beer pong. Personal brag story, I made the last cup behind the back to end the game. Balla...needless to say I drank way too much and stopped remembering...

Sunday and monday I chilled at Atlantic Beach with my gf and her family.

Last week Mark (Malfaire ---> ) started a weekly sweat session. I went first last week and ran into a few intersting situations. The funniest hand of the night was when I got in w/AKcc on a Qc8cx board for 200bbs and won the pot against A6o. I've played twice since then and lost a buyin both times. Can't seem to get much going but its just a little bad run. Hope to get some more hands in tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: