Thursday, August 2, 2007

Finally Home...

So I finally made it home from Europe. Was definitely getting the itch to start playing again. Been playing a lot since then. Won a 500$ seat into the big 50 seat guaranteed to Aruba on UB. Planned on unregistering, but apparently they changed their policy and you cant unregister if you satelite in. Guess I gotta play it, and you never know, I could be in Aruba haha. Also won a seat into this sundays 1mil on PS. August has started out really well for me, and I hope it continues...

August: +$931.90
Hands: 3,301

Year: +$5,791.84
Hands: 147,155

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do well in the satellite. Aruba is awesome and I'm still tryin to win my way there. Just play your game, it's soooooo worth it.

Andy
allreds26

Malfaire said...

Welcome back, man! I'm still having to get up to speed with playing; hopefully I can jump start my August like you did.