Sunday, August 26, 2007

College

Sorry guys, have been getting settled in and haven't had much time to post between partying and classes and what not. But I've played some since I got here but not too much. Right before I left home, my computer completely crashed and I lost everything which is pretty lame and I was quite pissed. Oh well, I started my databases over and everything but still sucks to lose all of those stats and data. I played 1,100 hands yesterday and won two massive pots right near the end of the session to finally get up on the session. Here they are...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1412348
I was really worried on that turn and I was really hoping he didn't CRAI. When he checked the river, I knew he had AA and I was good. I'm really surprised he called as I had him labeled as an ok player runing about 21/17 or so.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1412595
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1412599
This guy was REALLY bad, obvious by his 230BB stack off with AJ. I was just milking him for everything I could...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1412603
Blah. I think I had to stack here given the pot odds. I was getting 3/1 on the flop push, which I'm obviously not folding for. I think he could easily show up with 88-JJ here just as often as QQ. What do you guys think?

Overall a pretty good day, winning 460$, which could have been a lot more if it weren't for some bad luck earlier in the session...

And a few pictures of the dorm and my setup. Brag: notice the brand new 17" MacBook Pro. Thing is badass...


2 comments:

Malfaire said...

OMG, those hands are unreal. VN extraction and table selection; daaaaaamn.

I PMed ya re: Wednesday night playing session -- shoot me an email back (gmail acct) if that slot works for ya.

Malfaire said...

And re: the JJ hand -- I've seen you make laydowns like this before; was the guy running crazy or did you have history with him? I don't think it's awful to stack off there and I likely would have myself. I think you should post that one up on CR to see what some of the more seasoned guys think (along with Villain's PT stats).

OH, and the MBP looks SICKKKKKKK. I've wanted one for a while now, goddamn that shit looks good. Let me know what you think of yours after getting it.