Thursday, May 31, 2007

May

Sorry for lack of updates. I have been extremely busy lately. I've had a lot of shit going on with school since graduation is next Saturday, been doing a lot of partyin on the weekends, and just got guitar hero 2. May has been a very good month except for one day where I dropped 5 buyins at 200nl which sucked pretty bad. Oh well, what can you do. I didn't play nearly the # of hands I wanted to due to the stuff above. I only played about 1/2 of my normal # of hands yet still managed to have my 2nd best month this year at cash games. Unfortunately, I will not be getting hardly any hands in in June and July with Senior Beach Week and my EuroTrip taking out the majority of both months...

May: +$1,853.30
Hands: 16,204


Year: +$5,464.04
Hands: 130,752

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice month, congrats!

-Pete