Thursday, May 17, 2007

Decent day...

I had a decent day today. I was up decently at 100nl and I lost a few big pots. One my read was just way off, will post. I also played some 100nlHU. I didn't play much tonight because I'm pretty tired.

Ran for the first time today in forever. Since I dont have golf practice anymore, I have to do something outside. I ran something like 2.6 miles which I used to could do with no problem. Today I felt like an old man but I managed. Hopefully I can get back into decent shape.

Tomorrow after school, a bunch of friends and I are going to a friends lake house. We are gonna spend the weekend there and do a lot of fishing and a lot of drinking. Its our warmup for senior beach week after graduation. Will probably leave after school manana, get there and do some crappy fishing. Chill and drink for awhile. Pass out, wake up, drink some more and chill on the lake all day. Drink some more then go cat fishing all night. Sounds like fun to me...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1107132
-I really didn't think he was this strong. I had stacked him earlier when my JT>KK. I felt he was kind of steaming still as called preflop very quickly and pushed over top of me quickly. I felt he could have a worse A or QQ, KK and didn't think I could possibly have an A. Oh well, I went with my read and it was wrong...sucks...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1107143
-Second biggest pot I lost on the day. HAHA...

Heres me and my girlfriend at pictures before the dreaded prom...


Today: +$173.50
Hands: 668
Limit: PS100NL (+$89.45), FT100NLHU(+$84.05)

Yesterday: +$113.95
Hands: 2,247
Limit: PS200NL(+$168.60), PS100NL(+$54.65)

Month: +$1,840.70
Hands: 10,680


Year: +$5,451.43
Hands: 125,228

1 comment:

Neb said...

nice, glad to hear things are going well.. btw, your gf is hot! :) go balla!