Tuesday, April 10, 2007

NEW APRIL CHALLENGE...

So Malfaire decided to call me out in his blog and created a little challenge. We decided to have a little competition to improve both of our games over April. Here are the rules...

-100NL, 6max only
-Obviously must include all results, no leaving out a bad day ;-)
-12k hands minimum (Should be fairly easy with 21 days left in April)
-Highest profit gets 2.5% of losers profit
-Highest BB/100 gets 2.5% of losers profit
-If one player loses money on the month, he owes 25$ to winner
-Yea we both update blogs daily, or every other day so no biggie there.
-Competition starts tonight(4/10) and previous results do not matter

So I got my new monitor today (pictures below) and decided to 6 table on PokerStars tonight. Little did I know that 2 more tables meant twice as many suckouts! I seemed to lose every pot for my first 1600 hands. Luckily I made a nice comeback in the last 400 or so. Looks like I have a decent head start on Malfaire after checking his blog tonight. Although we seem to be at it, we're just online friends looking to push ourselves lol.

Todays Session: Wow look at the swings!



So here's some screen shots comparing my old monitor to my new one:

Old Monitor w/4 UB tables open



New Monitor w/4 UB tables open



Tonights setup on PokerStars



Today: +$94.50
Hands: 2,060
Site/Limit: PS/100NL

April: +$607.05
Hands: 8,939

April Challenge: +$94.50
Hands: 2,060
BB/100: 2.29(?)

Year: +$3,578.19
Hands: 97,629

April Goals

-Play 25k hands (usually 30k but will not be able to start until April 6th when I get back from Spring Break)
-Beat Malfaire, while at the same time playing my A game.
-Ofcourse, have a winning month.

1 comment:

Malfaire said...

NICE on the new monitor. I'd die without mine.

So tilted right now; good headstart for you though. SHIT!