Thursday, April 19, 2007

I run muy bien at 200NL

So I played some 200NL tonight because I was feeling good. It was bad, i'll explain in a sec. First I want to, since I have time tonight since I'm not playing any more poker, expain this "assassins" game I mentioned earlier. Heres how it goes. All the seniors from my high school and our crosstown rival that want to play pay 5$. A moderator takes everyone who is playing and makes a huge circle of names. He then gave each of us a card with the name of the person we were to assassinate. Once you kill your person (with a watergun), you get the person they were to kill. Basically, like I said, its a big circle and the last one standing wins. We had about 100-120 people playing so the prize pool is about 500$. 75% of this goes to the winner and 25% goes to the person with the most kills. I really want to win and get like 500$ haha. The rules are that you cant get shot at school, work, church. If someone is about to shoot you, you can get down into just your boxers (bra and panties for girls) and get immunity for 24hrs if they shoot you. You can also shoot the person that is trying to shoot you and get 24hrs immunity. So this started about 3 weeks ago and I already have 4 kills (think I may be leading).

My first kill, I had no idea who the kid was as he went to the other school. Luckily, I was at work one night and a coworker from that school said he was outside. I went outside and shot him. He had my brothers x-girlfriend. I got my brother to call her and ask her for one of her school books. We went to her house, I hid beside the door and when she came out I waxed her. The next dude I had never heard of. I asked around and found out where he lived. One day after school I went and chilled outside of his house for like 45mins but he never showed. I came back later that day, rung the doorbell, he answered, I capped him. He a friend of mine that I dont see much. I knew she worked at a local restaraunt and that she never locks her car. So tonight I parked in a nearby shopping center and walked to her car at about 8:45 (the restaraunt closes at 9). I climbed in the back seat (Jeep Wrangler) and waited. And waited. And waited. Until finally at 9:45 she comes out. She was obviously weary of someone being in the bushes as she got her boss to walk her out. She looked around in all directions and finally felt it safe to walk to her car. She opened the door, sat down, and I popped up and shot her. I was going to wait until she started home and shoot her like halfway there to scare the ever living shit out of her but i decided not to. She was kinda upset that I killed her but she gave me her person and off I went. I now have 4 kills and I think im leading in that department. Wish me luck haha. (May not be the best time to talk about "assassinating" fellow classmates after the VTech tragedy.)

As for poker today, I played for about 40 minutes. I had about an hour after dinner and before my assassination plot to kill some time. I felt I was playing well and decided to try my hand in some 200NL. WOW. Thats all I have to say. I seem to run HORRRRRRRIBLE at 200NL. Its just sick.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1016565
-This is excellent. I like his 4 bet shove w/no FE whatso ever. I don't mind getting it in here against nothing but an OESD. Pretty shitty that he hit...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1016566
-Another well played hand by the villian...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1016571
-Blah

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1016573
-Only decent pot I won...

Today: -$202.00
Hands: 199
Site/Limit: PS/200NL

April: +$562.35
Hands: 17,006
April Challenge: +$121.25
Hands: 9,884
BB/100: 1.22

Year: +$3,533.49
Hands: 105,696


April Goals

-Play 25k hands (usually 30k but will not be able to start until April 6th when I get back from Spring Break)
-Beat Malfaire, while at the same time playing my A game.
-Ofcourse, have a winning month.

No comments: